Wednesday, November 07, 2012

January Pharmacy Law Seminar

Many of you have inquired about the Pharmacy Law CE class that I am teaching on January 8, 2013 at the Fisher Auditorium at St. John Providence Hospital, 16001 W. 9 Mile Road, Southfield, Michigan 48073.  The registration commences at 6:30 p.m. and the program commences at 7:00 p.m. and you will receive 1.0 C.E. hour. 
The sponsoring organizations, the Oakland County and Wayne Country Pharmacists Associations, are doing this at a nominal charge.  As I understand it if you are not a member of the MPA they request that you donate $10.00.  The fee is waived for students in a College of Pharmacy. 
You can contact Dale Tucker, RPh Med, BCPS Chair Program Committee OCPA dtucker@dmc.org  for pre-registration.
I am teaching this class to help pharmacists and I don’t receive any revenue from ticket sales.  However, I would appreciate a good turnout simply because I am putting a great deal of effort into this class and I would feel good if a lot of people attend.  I hope I see you there.